Sunday, February 7, 2010

Outfit Post

Hola Chicas,

So, it's been a while since I posted last, but now I have a quick outfit post for you all =) I wore this to school about three days ago and I just haven't had the chance to post it yet.

(Top: Forever21 Skirt: Old Navy Belt: Target Necklace: Claire's Bracelet: Flea Market Shoes [not seen]: Target)
Annnnnndddd, I also picked up this cheesy pink hair streak at the mall today with my friend Amanda. I also got some other things, which I'll probably post tomorrow.

Haha, its soooo natural, no? Well, I guess I have to go finish my dreaded world civilizations research paper now. Sorry this post was so brief, I just have no time lately. By the way, I saw Dear John yesterday. It was okay, but I didn't really like the ending. What do you girlies think?

Con Amor,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I just love the skirt with the belt. cute outfit.

    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete