Friday, January 29, 2010

A Look at Pre-Fall 2010...

As I looked through the countless fabulous pre-fall fashion shows, I was nearly blinded by the amount of electric neon colors. Bold shoulders and the rocker look were also thrown into the mix to create an interesting look. I for one, however, could not get enough of the electric mix of colors. Every collection was a new and creative mix of colors that balanced the feminine softness with the structure of a men's wardrobe. Basically, that trend isn't going anywhere soon. Among some of the brightest collections were Versace, Carolina Herrera, and Balenciaga. This post, I'll talk about one of my favorite pre-fall 2010 collections-- Versace. I just couldn't get enough of the structured jackets and bold colors this collection brought to the table.This first look was one of my favorites in all of the collections. I just loved the print and the silk's shine. The oriental look is timeless, the shoulders and the leather leggings give it that edgy, modern vibe, and the colors make it younger.I'm a huge fan of a structured suit. Although I don't think the suit should always be worn together until you're at least into your twenties, but this suit might just be an exception. =) Fur outerwear is sooooo luxurious. I just want to buy this vest, take it home, and snuggle up with it. =) I love the shoes in this entire collection, especially those boots.

These next two dresses were so great, I just had to post them both. I love the warrior-esque vibe. I'm also a big fan of the asymmetrical skirts. These dresses are muy, muy, muy, bonita.
Ahhhhh, I lovvvvve when there are new collections for me to drool over. =)

Con Amor,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. ahh fall 10 already? noooo!
    but i love this collection!

    ReplyDelete