Tuesday, January 5, 2010

En tu opinion.....

"En tu opinion....."- are scarves in or out? I for one completely agree with those fashionistas who believe that Burberry scarves are getting just a tad bit old. I mean, if someone could find a new, creative way to wear them, please just comment below and make me change my mind! But as for other scarves, I think it is completely acceptable to accessorize your outfits with an extra bit of pizzazz! Patterned scarves are completely acceptable in my mind, I would just stay away from going with the same, overdone, plaid scarf.
It's the same as the whole "Ugg" debate. I just read an interesting post on English Rose's blog. (Btw, for all of you who don't read this blog, you are doing yourself a serious wrong! This is one of my favorite blogs to read!) Although trends like these are seen everywhere, with knockoffs on every street corner and sidewalk shop, I for one believe that individuality is more important than having what everyone else has. If you have style, great. Flaunt it. Don't change. Let everyone else be jealous of how chic you look, then you will be the next big thing. Be sure to change up the scarves you wear, and change up the way you wear them. En mi opinion, scarves are in. Be sure to comment below with "tu opinion"! Gracias!

Con Amor,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I love scarves, wrapping them around ponytails are really cute.

    Victoria

    http://styleexplosion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Burberry scarves look more like something you'd see on a wealthy 40-year-old then a teenager.

    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete