Friday, February 26, 2010

A Double Dose of Fashion

Hola Chicas,

Here are some pictures of the Dsquared Fall 2010 RTW fashion show in Milan. I enjoyed this show. It was different than most of the other ones I've seen so far, yet it incorporated some of the major trends, like thigh-high boots and fur. I for one am not that big a fan of fur, but I liked the way Dan and Dean presented it in this collection.


Here are two of the fur pieces. Most of the other ones were in black, but I liked the caramel colored ones better. Plus, Chanel Iman is rocking one of these fur looks!















Sorry there are SOOOOO many pictures in this post, but there were just so many different looks that I had to include all of these! Plus, I absolutely ADORE Chanel Iman, and I LOVE the second dress she's wearing. All of these looks are so amazing, and here are the designers, Dan and Dean Caten, themselves on the runway during their show.

I hope you enjoy this collection!

Con Amor,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Love the leather, black and red, and the huge fur coats. This collection is amazing. great post!!! I'm inspired :)

    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete