Sunday, February 14, 2010

Semi Update and Valentine's Day

Hola Chicas,

Happy Valentine's Day! For those of you who love Valentine's Day, congrats. Today was your day full of mushy, gooey, sweetness, full of candy to make your teeth rot out and flowers and cards you're going to end up throwing away within the next week. For those of you who don't like Valentine's Day, like me, I hope surviving today wasn't too bad. But hey, at least you can be comforted with the knowledge that you're done with it for another year. I actually went to see Valentine's Day the movie today, and it was pretty good. I give it five stars. But other than that, Valentine's Day is just one specific day that Hallmark chooses to make a big deal out of that just reminds those in love just how much being in love is the best thing ever, and it reminds those who are single just how much being single sucks. Valentine's Day is great when you're with somebody, I will agree to that. But otherwise, who wants a huge reminder that they're single? Ahhhh, but enough about love. My parents caved and let me go shopping for a semi dress, which I'm pretty in love with. Here's a picture of it just hanging up:

I'll be sure to post another pic pretty soon of me wearing it. For shoes, I got a pair of Steve Maddens:

They're super comfy and look pretty cute with the dress. =) I'm still not sure what accesories I'm going to wear, or how I'm going to do my hair, so if you have an idea, please comment! That's all for today I guess, sorry about going kinda off-topic, but I just thought today deserved some type of recognation, whether good or bad.

Con Amor (especially on Valentine's Day),
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment