Thursday, February 25, 2010

Erdem Fall 2010

Hola Chicas,

I am absolutely in LOVE with Erdem's Fall 2010 collection. Mr. Erdem Moralioglu has done it again with this collection. I was in love with the different textures and prints used in this show. And the colors were so sophisticated, yet the collection was playful. I am sooooo impressed with this collection.










I am in LOVE with the last outfit, the one with the minnie-mouse-esque puff shoulders and the ruffle-y skirt. It's hard to describe, but it HAS to be my favorite outfit in this entire collection, and one of my favorites of the season. I can't wait to see what comes next from this designer.

Con Amor,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, this was one of my favorite collections as of yet of the Fall 2010 RTW...Erdem is magnificent. I love his designs. great post :)

    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete