Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More From Pre-Fall 2010

Here is the next collection from pre-fall 2010 that I'll be showing. This collection is the Yves Saint Laurent collection. I liked it, but I didn't love it. I DEFINITELY did not love it the way I LOVED the Versace collection. But still, it was nice. And the clothing definitely went together nicely. There was a nice flow and connection between the pieces, but each look was different and unique.
I am in love with this outfit. This trench coat is sooooo beautiful, and I am in love with these shoes.
This dress is nice, and again, I love these shoes! I think that this collection has to be one of the best, shoes wise.
I love this dress. I'm really into the militaristic look right now. I mean before, I liked it, it kinda wasn't my thing, but now its like, BAM!, instant love. =)
I really like the color of this dress, and the necklace is to die for! The combination of the maroon with the deep gold of this necklace is really pretty. So classic, and yet, so modern.
I'm in love with this little red number. =) It's so flowy and classy and elegant. Plus, the drop back is gorgeous, and the bow(?) makes it even greater! This color would look so great on different skin tones, so I definitely think that we can be expecting to see this on the red carpet. Who knows? Maybe Drew Barrymore or Anne Hathaway? Who do you think would look best in this dress?

Now... some looks from the YSL collection that I weren't too impressed with were:
I'm sorry, I just can't deal with this old-ladyish, "bad-ass", I'm-too-good-for-you kinda look. I know a bunch of people may disagree with me, but that's just the vibe I get from this outfit. I just don't like it... At all. Period.
I like the skirt on this outfit with the scalloped edge, but I'm sorry, I just don't like the Robin Hood hat. Blech.
This outfit wasn't too bad. I just thought that it didn't really flatter the model very well, and that fur is in such a bad location.
This next dress I'm a little on the fence with. In some respects, I do like it. I like the color, I kinda like the cut, and I think it's an overall cute dress. But I just don't like the fabric. It kinda reminds me of a garbage bag. Sorry if that sounds a little harsh, but that was the first thing that popped into my head. But I love the gloves with it. I guess that I do like this dress, considering I can find more good things about it than bad.

So, what do you girlies think of this collection? Do you agree with me or do you think my fingers need to be cut off with a very dull plastic butterknife in order to prevent me from continuing to blog?

Con Amor,
Lauren

P.S.- I'm hoping to get the pics of what I bought at the mall on Sunday, plus another outfit post up within the next 28 hours. I will most likely have no school tomorrow because the east coast is getting hit with snow YET AGAIN. My area of Pennsylvania managed to go completely unscathed with clear blacktops during the first storm, but we're supposed to get about a foot of snow tonight into tomorrow. So, if I don't have school, I will DEFINITELY be posting tomorrow! Cross all of your fingers and toes for me for a snow day tomorrow! =)

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the hot pink dress....so beautiful. wonderful collection.

    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete