Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Everything's coming up Daisies

The lovely Emma at Daisy Chain Adventures recently did a fun little tag post and she tagged everyone who reads her blog, so I decided to join in on the fun.


Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Actually, beautiful. I'm pretty smart right now. Not to brag, but a 4.0 GPA isn't anything to sneer at, so if I could stay at my current intelligence, then I would like to be extremely beautiful. I know, that sounds so vain.

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
Both are gross, but hair. Dry shampooing would be a must, though.

Be Rich or Famous?
Rich. Being famous means no privacy. I mean, it seems kinda nice, but I would definitely rather be rich.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
SHOESSS!

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Sing. I can dance right now (as you all probably know from my last post), but I CANNOT SING AT ALL! I kinda sound like a tone deaf, dying walrus. Anyone can learn to dance somewhat well, but singing has to come naturally.

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Desert Island!

Have a Computer or a TV?
Hmmmm, a computer. Youtube!

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Spots. Stripes just aren't always flattering, but who doesn't love a cute little polka dot pattern?

Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
A pretty little teacup full of hot chocolate :)

Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolate?
If it's from a guy, a flower bouquet of freesias and sweet pea. If it's someone other than a guy that I have feelings for, then chocolate for sure!

Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?
Kiss

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
Converse, but I would rather a chunky heeled shoe or a cute little bootie

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
R-Pattz for sure! I never saw the appeal of Johnny Depp personally. He kinda gives me a creepy vibe. But Rob Pattinson? Now that's a fine lookin fella.

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
MERMAID! I love the Little Mermaid! It's one of my favorite Disney movies, behind Pocahontas, of course. But as a little kid, I used to imagine that I was a mermaid whenever I was in the pool or bathtub. Plus, breathing underwater? Yes please!

A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
Coffeeeeeeeee :)

Pink nails or Blue nails?
Tough choice considering I'm wearing both right now! Haha. But I like pink for fingers, and blue for toes. That's what I have right now, haha.

Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Sunny! Just not too hot...

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
House! I'm sorry, but I don't speak Car-and-Driver, so I just wouldn't understand some fancy-shmancy little Italian sports car.

Be kind or funny?
Kind

Eat Sweets or Cake?
Sweets!

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
Blech, neither. But if I really had to choose, a snake. Spiders creep me out.

Wear a necklace or a ring?
Ring!

Laugh or Smile?
Laugh, because when you laugh, you smile. So you technically get both. Loophole!

Be hated or be a hater?
Be a hater

Wear Pearls or Beads?
Pearls

If you had to chose,lose your sight or your hearing?
Neither! I can't live without both of them :(

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Lots of friends for sure :)

Love or be loved?
Both :)

You're all tagged so go have fun!

Con Amor,
Lauren <3

1 comment:

  1. heyy lauren I replied back to your comment about the contest so make sure to check it out
    http://4everfashionlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete