Thursday, June 3, 2010

"My heart skips a boom, Shalaka laka, Boom, Boom..."

Ahhhhh, so today I just felt like wearing something comfy. So I threw on a nice loose top with some high waisted linen shorts. And since I haven't done an outfit post on here in what seems like forever, I thought I'd share it with you all. :)




(Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Urban Outfitters, Bracelet: World's Market, Necklace: Forever 21, Shoes: Old Navy)

Tomorrow's my older brother's graduation :( so I should have something a little bit more dressy to show you all :) Then next weekend is one of my step-brother's graduation. I'm the littlest, which is actually verrrrry nice :) My oldest step bro already graduated, and now my two other brothers are graduation so it's just me. It's a bittersweet ending. It just means we're all getting older.
There might be another post later on today depending on how energetic I get, but if not, I'll talk to you all tomorrow after the graduation!

Con Amor,
Lauren <3

Oh!, and don't forget about the contest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment