Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lots of Pretty New Clothes and other stuff :)

Friday was my brother's graduation (which you already know) and it was REALLLLLLLLY hot. So, I couldn't wear the cute little outfit that I had picked out that had layers and a blazer. I think I would have died. So instead, I went a bit more casual.


(Top: Aerie, Cami: Aeropostale, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: DSW, Necklace: Forever 21)
I got this skirt when I was down at King of Prussia last weekend. It was from Forever 21 and it was only $8.50! Needless to say I was super duper excited. :) And because I haven't done a post on what I bought at KOP, I figured better late than never.

(Skirt: Urban Outfitters) I love this skirt and it was on the $9.99 and under sale rack, so it was on sale for just $9.99 (as opposed to the original $60 it would have originally been)!

I love these new sunglasses!

(Necklace: Forever 21) I love this necklace as you probably already know from the outfit posts that I wore it in.
My grandparents came up this weekend from Virginia for my brother's graduation and, like always, my Oma (grandma) went a little crazy with trying to buy stuff for me. Though I turned down a bunch of stuff, I did take her up on some new shoes. :)

I figured I'd jump on the clogging-wagon. So, I am going to follow this trend (I know, a trend. Gah.) But I have to admit, I do like this trend. Clogs are so different. You'd never think to pair them with a cute skirt before.

I really needed some new sandals and when I saw these I flipped! I love studs, so that's why both pairs of shoes had studs. Plus. these sandals have a really cool zipper detail on the side with a tassel on each zipper which I love. :)
(Clogs and Sandals: DSW)
And for my birthday, (which is July 25th, so it's a bit early) my grandparents got me an.........................



IPOD! It's a pink iPod nano and it's 8GB which is just enough. I'm just excited that I finally joined the technilogical revolution since this is my very first iPod. Don't worry, I've already stocked it with some Muse, Kate Nash, Sea Wolf, and "California Gurls" by Katy Perry (which I LOVE). P.S.- Who saw Katy's FABULOUS performance at the MTV Movie Awards?
That's all for today! Don't forget about the contest!

Con Amor,
Lauren <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm scared to try clogs because I know that after I wear them twice, I'll throw them in the back of my closet and never wear them again.

    I like the white skirt though! I got one too, from Gap, though.

    ~Erica
    http://classyanddelicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous skirt and clogs! and yay you have an ipod!
    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete