Monday, May 31, 2010

"Stupid is trial and error. Mostly error."

I'm back from King of Prussia and I had a blast, as usual. :) I was there for four days for my dance competition. My studio did really well, and we won in almost every single category we were in, which is a real achievement. Anyways, one of the things I love about King of Prussia is obviously the mall. There are sooo many stores there, and where I live, I don't have access to most of them. I just love the variety of designer brands that you can find at King of Prussia. Some of my favorites are there, like Betsey Johnson, GUESS, Armani Exchange, Burberry, Michael Kors, and Ralph Lauren. Of course, I took pictures of all! The greatest thing about these pictures is that I took most of them at 10 in the morning, when the stores weren't even open yet so people weren't blocking my shots!


Me and my beloved Betsey Johnson :)


Shorts were 2 for $100 at Armani Exchange


GUESS wasn't open yet :( but I got an aerial view of the store.


Michael Kors (look at all of those shoes and purses!)


Me and my new besty at Ralph Lauren, hehe :) I think I'd make a good mannequin.


Burberry <3



I love Diesel's "Be Stupid" Campaign so I had to get some shots of the store's front. Plus, I love elephants :) I just wish that there wasn't so much of a glare from the lights.


I really liked the display set up at Forever 21, so I decided to pose (yet again) with the mannequins. Also, there was a worker guy just sitting there in the window, so I, and my oh-so-mature ways, decided to take some pictures with him with my friends... without his knowledge, hehe :)




And here are two pictures of me in some of my costumes. The pink one kinda makes me feel like I'm a marshmallow, and I love the spanish costume. Though, I had to borrow it from one of the girls at my studio. She's bigger than me in the tummy and chest regions, but I needed this bigger size because I'm tall. Sooo... I uh, had to stuff myself, if you know what I mean. ;)
Haha, anyways, here's one picture where you can see what I'm wearing. It was when I was taking pictures at the mall at 10 AM, so needless to say I was a bit groggy because I had been up until 2 AM the night before, so my outfit isn't that fabulous. But here it is:

(Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Armani Exchange, Anchor Necklace: Forever 21, Aviators: Aerie)
The picture's not that great, but I forgot to get a picture of my outfit, sorry :(

I'll do another post later on what I bought and I'll put some pictures on! Talk to all of you lovelies later! Oh, btw- Who else here is on summer vaca right now? Mine just started this week and I am so pumped! I love summer :) So many outfit possibilities and NO DRESS CODE! :)

Con Amor,
Lauren <3

2 comments:

  1. Haha!
    I don't think I'm cool enough to take pictures like that. I'd feel like a tourist in my own town, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's okay. I felt like a total dork, but then after the first ten minutes of taking pictures I really didn't care anymore!

    ReplyDelete