Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You'll never guess...

Hola Chicas,

So, seeing as I haven't really posted ANYTHING in FOREVER, I'm going to post my outfit from my concert tonight, which went pretty well if I do say so myself. :) I just got back from it, and I'm pretty tired. But anyways, here's my outfit. It was pretty casual, so I just wore something comfy and pretty:

I really like this dress because it's something comfy that I can just throw on, yet I still look pretty good.


And here are my shoes :)




I really love these shoes. When I first saw them at DSW, I wasn't sure if I really liked them that much, but then I tried them on and I had to bring them home with me. :) The designer is Franco Sarto, and I must admit, this designer produces shoes that are both affordable and adorable, so I will definitely buy more of these shoes! (Dress: Target Cardigan: Old Navy Shoes: [Franco Sarto] DSW)

Con Amor,
Lauren <3

1 comment:

  1. love your yellow sweater <3

    http://cactusfashion.blogspot.com

    xox -b

    ReplyDelete