Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Soooo... I'm back... :)

Hola Chicas!

So, I'm INCREDIBLY ecstatic that I can finally devote some more of my time to this blog. I have been so UNGODLY busy with school lately that I just haven't had time to have a life, let alone get to write to all of you lovelies. But alas, here I am, sitting amdist the piles of clothing in my room to write to you. Feel special, because I am seriously risking my life here. I haven't cleaned my room in a little while and it's just a tad bit messy. And it's raining outside right now, which bums my mood just a bit. But at the same time, rain's kinda nice, so I guess I'll take it. Annnnnddd (yes, there's more), there's this awful car alarm that's been going off for the past 10 minutes in my neighborhood that just keeps repeating some alien-esque phrase then making a beeping noise that makes you want to slit your wrists. Anyways, here it is, AN OUTFIT POST! Enjoy!

Here's a picture for you to visualize the fabulous weather here in Pennsylvania right now:


And this is what I wore to school today. Nothing too fancy because of the weather:


And the bracelets (not in the picture):


And the shoes (not in the picture):


(Top: Grane Skirt: Elle Shoes: Old Navy Bracelets: Flea Market)

I hope I get to post another outfit tomorrow. I think I will! Plus, some pictures from my dance show and what I wore to my concert tonight will definitely be on the way!

Con Amor,
Lauren <3

Oh, and by the way: What do you chicas think about those Silly Bandz? I personally adore them. But, of course you don't wear them with your fabulous outfits cuz that's a bit tacky. I know I am in the picture, buuuut that's just because I am currently getting changed into sweatpants until my concert, so don't shoot me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment