Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Our hearts combined like a neutron star collision..."

So, I am currently typing this post with only one contact in. I know, weird. Well, I was in a rush today to put in my contacts, and when I left my house, I thought that the left one had fallen out, because everything looked funny, so I took out the right contact. Turns out the left hadn't fallen out. I'm naturally near-sighted, so this worked out relatively well, because my left eye could see far away, but not near because I had my contact in (but it was messed up), while my right eye could see near but not far away, because I didn't have that contact in. So they balance out, but everything's kind of out of focus. It's like homemade bifocals. Gah, I need to work on my contact skills. You think I would be okay with them because I've had them now for about 3/4 of a year, but... no.

Anyways, right now I am OBSESSED with Muse's "Neutron Star Collision", and I'm actually listening to it right now while I'm taking a break from studying for finals. Unfortunately, the website I make my music player off of hasn't gotten this song yet on its database, so I can't put it on my playlist. But no worrys, there's still youtube. :) So here it is:



I love it! It's so space-y and just different. But it's so Muse.

Anyways, today I worked out in the yard with the fam for a bit in the morning. Normally I don't really like to do yard work, and today was no different. I had studying to do and it was early and I was just in a yucky mood. But I'm better now that I'm blogging. :) But afterwards, we went out to eat and we went to the store, which has the weirdest mix of things you could imagine. Here are some pics:



The evil army of garden gnomes




The princessy section of the store (one of my favorites <3)



They even had some really pretty flowers




The dog section. I love dinosaurs, so I'm a big fan of the purple toy. It was a huge canvas purple dinosaur, and it's completely filled with squeakers. If I was a dog, I'd be all over this baby. Hell, I'm a human and I'm all over it. And the shoes I personally loved. I have no argument against teaching dogs early to chew UGGS and crocs. Why not make these unwanted shoes useful and give them to your dogs to chew on? But then again, why make your dog suffer.




Some mini animals and trucks :)



This was my personal favorite: a pink piggy watering can. I died.

I have to go finish some more studying, but I'll post what I wore today later.

Con Amor,
Lauren <3

1 comment:

  1. Goodness that is such a cute little pony!

    Thank you for posting on my blog, I'm going to follow your's too :D

    ReplyDelete