Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Touch of Sea of Shoes with a Hint of Dsquared

Hola Chicas,

So I was checking out some more of the Fall 2010 RTW collections on Style.com when I came across the Ann Demeulemeester runway show. I first heard of this designer from the fabulous Jane of Sea of Shoes a little while back, and when I saw this name among the list of other designers, I figured I'd check out the collection. All I can say is wow. I'm in love with this collection because it is so different. Though I must say, I am not nearly as impressed with it as I thought I would be, so I was a little let down. It was a little too reminiscient of the previously mentioned Dsquared collection, so perhaps that was why I was not as awestruck with this collection compared to the latter. But anyways, this collection was definitely post-worthy.














But truth be told, I adored the daring feathered looks and the unique chains the models donned on the runway. I am really looking forward to the next Ann Demeulemeester collection to see if she steps it up the way I know she can, because I am slightly disappointed with her at the moment. All in all, I thought it was only an okay collection, nothing overtly brilliant.

Con Amor,
Lauren

1 comment: