Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Alameda Vintage

Hola Chicas,

First of all, sorry I haven't been posting any outfits lately. I've been on spring break, but I have been volunteering at a camp for younger children. So instead of getting my lovely clothing ruined with paint and whatnot, I decided I'd take the better part of valor and just wear comfy clothing that I don't need to worry about. But do not fret my lovelies, the next post WILL be an outfit post, I promise. :) I have some recent purchases and a DIY project to share with you next. Secondly, I have a new excellent source for all of your vintage needs. It is called 'Alameda Vintage', and you can find it on Ebay. I am planning on ordering this FABULOUS cropped striped vintage '80s Urban Outfitters sweater and possibly this adorable little psychadelic '60s dress. I am suuuuuppppperrrr excited that I found this little shop, I guess you could call it. Plan on me refering to it more times in the future. :) Can't write much at the moment, I have other business to attend to unfortunately. :( I really would rather be blogging with you fashionable chicas.

Con Amor,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment