Monday, December 20, 2010

Catching Sparkles

Holaaa!
Oh, how I've missed you! I know, I know, I've terribly neglected my blog. But school this year is... intense, to say the least. And, I get home and I'm tired and, ugh, the cycle never ends. BUT, today I have an outfit post! So, for Christmas and all of the other holidays, since I go to a Methodist private school, we have chapel and all the girls have to wear skirts (which is a bit chauvenistic in my opinion, but whatever). Anyways, here's what I wore:



(Dress: Unknown Department Store, Tights: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: H&M, Shoes: DSW)

 
Nothing too amazing but then again, I couldn't find the dress I really wanted to wear because it somehow went mysteriously MISSING. Bummer. But I guess it'll just make for an interesting scavenger hunt while I'm on break. And this reminds me. I'm sorry I couldn't post because not only am I EXTREMELY busy now (like I said before), but for a while, my computer wouldn't let me upload pictures to anything (including facebook!) But, my wonderful tech geek of a dad managed to fix this for me, so I'll be posting a lot more often now (: By the way, add me as a Facebook friend here!
Happy Holidays!
xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment