Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"I want a snowfall kinda love..."

Merry Christmas chicas! Ahh, I love Christmas so much, and since it is the season of giving, I thought I would do an outfit post today! I'm wrapping some last-minute presents today and thought I would get into the spirit and wear some Christmas colors.
(Top: JCPenney, Skirt: Forever 21, Belt: Forever 21, Sorry no shoes today!)



Don't ask me what I was trying to do here....
 

I hate when my dogs step into the shot! Haha <3

Sooo, I decided to actually let them take some pictures with me (:


And, my new hat! And sorry its turned, it uploaded weird
I wanted to take these pictures in front of my Christmas tree because I thought it was just so beautiful!
Happy Holidays to you and all of your loved ones!
-xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment