Saturday, September 25, 2010

Feminine, Girly, and Modern... three words to live by ♥

 

Ahhhh, it feels so great posting again! I've missed you all terribly, but life is life and sometimes you need to prioritize. Unfortunately, my blog must suffer, but no worrys, here is a post to keep you entertained. :)

<---  Sooo here's a pic of my new hair color :) What do you girls think? It's called iced chocolate brown.  It's a darker brown with tints of red in it that you can see in the sunlight. I really like it. It's temporary, but I think I'm going to keep dying it this color for a while.

(Dress: American Eagle Outfitters, Shrug: Charlotte Russe)
 Alright, soo, I can't figure out how to rotate this picture unfortunately, so I guess this is the best I can do haha.  I also have lost my camera, so this is a really bad picture from my phone, but since it's been so long, I thought this was at least better than nothing.


(Shoes: DSW)



I love these wedges like they're my children.  They're super comfy and they're simple but still interesting with their gold studs.

Now that I've come back into the blogosphere, I just want to know what you guys are up to.  What's new and interesting? Are there any new brands that you just ADORE that you think I should check out? Let me know and you could get a shout-out!


Con Amor,
Lauren <333

1 comment:

  1. cool new hair colour, i love the way you described it :)
    and i want comfy stylish heels :(

    HELLOGOODBYE FOREVER!!

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete