Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Times are changing...

Ahhh, it's been way too long since I've been able to visit this beloved blog. Many things have happened since my last post. I have started my SOPHMORE year in high school, I have for the first time experienced a peanut-butter-and-nutella-and-fluff sandwich, and I have just recently DYED MY HAIR! I actually just dyed it yesterday, and the best thing is, my DAD did it! I've never been so proud, hehe. I actually have to finish my homework now (ugh) and get to bed, but I just wanted to do a quick post to let you all know that, no, I have not fallen off the face of the earth, and I will be back with new posts-- STARTING REALLY SOON (I PROMISE)! For now, I will leave you with some of my current musical obsessions:

Rabbit Heart (Raise it up) by Florence + the Machine


Impossible by the Shout Out Louds

Winter by The Dodos

Sticks and Stones by The Pierces

Mine by Taylor Swift

Can't wait to talk to you lovely girls soon!

Con Amor (Always),
Lauren <333

No comments:

Post a Comment