Thursday, July 22, 2010

P to the A to the C-K-I-N-G...

Today was just a lazy day spent packing and preparing for vacation. I'm going on vacation from this Saturday (24th) to next Saturday (31st). I'm going to Bethany Beach in Delaware. I've never been to Delaware for vacation before so it should be interesting. But I am bringing my laptop on vacation with me, so I will be able to do some posts. But I'm not sure when I'll have time, so they'll be pretty sparse and scattered (which you guys are already used to with me, haha). Anyways, I thought I'd leave you lovelies with a quick little outfit post for today, but unfortunately my computers not cooperating and it would upload the pic :(. Not sure if I'll be able to post tomorrow, but I'm hoping I will. But I'll be baking banana bread, so it will most likely take some time, haha. But I'll be sure to catch up with you girlies soon!

Con Amor,
Lauren <3

No comments:

Post a Comment