Monday, July 19, 2010

"...And we were pretty ballerinas all day long..."

Wowww, I don't know what it is about today but you guys are getting THREEEEEE posts today! But so far, I haven't told you guys what I did today, nor have I told you what I wore, so that is what this post is about (obviously Lauren, why do you always have to restate what we already know?). Anyways, today I went to a dance workshop that lasted seven hours. There was a ballet class and a modern class, so needless to say I was worked pretty hard today. But that's okay seeing as I really like ballet and I LOVE modern. :) Even though it was fun being a dancer and all, I was confined to a leotard and tights all day long. :( But I still managed to pull off wearing some normal clothes when I got home, so this is what I wore:

(Dress: American Eagle Outfitters, Blazer: Pins and Needles, Tights: Vera Wang, Shoes [not seen]: DSW)
So that's all for today I guess.

Con Amor (Always),
Lauren <3

2 comments:

  1. I love these tights - your legs seem to go on forever!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you make us miss our dancing days , sounds like so much fun. found your blog on teenvogue forums - great job keep it up ! love the print of the dress in the picture by the way.

    greetings from Ireland

    xoxo

    the wardrobewars girls

    hope you stop by some time , would love your input and follow if you like .

    ReplyDelete