Thursday, April 14, 2011

Aztec

Hola mis amores,

Nothing much happened today. Just the norm in Pennsylvania life. Oh, I forgot to mention yesterday about how I got new glasses! (and bangs, but you can't really see in these pictures). But I love them! They're Calvin Klein and they're basically purple Harry Potter glasses and they're wonderful. I went through some time about a month ago where I couldn't wear my contacts for about two weeks, and I'm so happy that I got some new glasses that I actually LIKED. Wonderful.










(Button Down: Old Navy, Pants: American Eagle, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Belt: Forever 21, Scarf: Forever 21, Bracelet and Earrings: Strawberry)

Still old pictures today, SORRY!

Con Amor,
Lauren xoxo

(ugh, I'm stuck in center alignment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment